Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank God for Netflix Instant

If you're unemployed like me Netflix is your savior.  It all started out with Geoff who's been a member since 2000. We have the 4 dvds at-a-time, with blu-ray discs. Our turn around time on returning dvds is ridiculously fast since we love watching movies and HBO/Showtime series.

They have a wide variety of dramas, horror, comedy, and international movies. They also have TV series too and right now I'm watching The Stand from Stephen King. I also saw movies like The Wild and Wonderful Whites, Grown Ups, and Blue Velvet.

I must watch one or two movies a day from Netflix Instant queue and I also have an extensive dvd collection as well which I go through daily. I'll be in some dark mood and watch something like Misery or Requiem for a Dream. Then I need to wash out that shit from my head so I'll pop in like Step Brothers or Office Space; both movies I quote often.

Yeah, so the key to keep busy at home besides FB is Netflix Instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment